We appreciate your business. We work very hard to make sure that your entire experience with UnderBriefs is positive and satisfactory.
All orders are shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS) within two business days of their receipt. Orders are not shipped on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. Your order will ship in a discretely labeled cardboard box (plain or USPS) or plastic envelope.
We will notify you by email when your order ships. The email will include the USPS class of service used for the shipment.
- For orders shipped to addresses in the United States and Canada, the email will include the package's USPS Delivery Confirmation tracking number. The Delivery Confirmation tracking number allows you to track your order's shipping status using the USPS Track & Confirm tool. Using this tool, you will be able to track your order's status as it makes its way to your home and see when the package was delivered.
- For orders shipped to non-Canadian international customers who have selected USPS First Class Package International Service, the email will include the package's US Customs Form number. This form number is not a tracking number, but it might be helpful when contacting your postal service, e.g., to determine whether the package has cleared customs.
- For orders shipped to international customers who have selected USPS Priority Mail International or USPS Express Mail International, the email will include the package's USPS Delivery Confirmation tracking number. The Delivery Confirmation tracking number allows you to track your order's shipping status using the USPS Track & Confirm tool.
Our experience to date has been that orders shipped to domestic US addresses typically arrive within 3-4 days of shipment, although in some instances it has taken longer.
We will not refund, reimburse, or resend packages that have been lost or damaged. You assume full responsibility for the shipment once it leaves our facility.
We will request more information from a customer before we ship an order if we have reason to question the validity of its payment.
Our shipping options and fees are described below.
We offer Free Shipping for all orders that will be delivered to a US address. We offer Free Shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses, too. We will select the shipping method for such orders.
If you want to receive your orders more quickly, you have two shipping options to choose from when you place your order:
USPS Priority Mail
- According to USPS estimates, orders should arrive within 3-5 business days of their shipment.
USPS Express Mail
- According to USPS estimates, orders should arrive within 1-3 business days of their shipment.
The total cost for either shipping option is determined by your order’s total weight and its destination.
There are no extra charges for deliveries to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
We are happy to ship orders to our friends in other nations.
You have three shipping options to choose from when you place your order:
USPS First Class Package International Service
- According to USPS estimates, order delivery varies by destination and weight. Allow 2-8 weeks for your order to arrive.
- The maximum weight for packages using this option is 4 lbs.
USPS Priority Mail International
- According to USPS estimates, orders should arrive within 6-10 business days of their shipment, but delivery to the customer could take longer due to processing and inspections by local customs officials.
USPS Express Mail International
- According to USPS estimates, orders should arrive in the destination country within 3-5 business days of their shipment, but delivery to the customer could take longer due to processing and inspections by local customs officials.
The order’s total weight and its destination determines its shipping cost, which does not include duties, customs fees, taxes, or other charges levied by the government of the destination country; the customer is responsible for paying those fees.
International customers should note:
- To reduce fraud, billing and shipping addresses of international orders must match.
- Your government may impose import duties and/or other taxes (e.g., Value Added Taxes or Goods and Services Taxes) on shipments from outside your country. These costs are separate from those we charge for our products and are beyond our control or ability to predict. These charges (if any) are made payable to your government; you are responsible for paying any taxes, duties, and/or customs fees deemed necessary by your government. Please check with your local customs office for more information. If you fail to pay, your credit card will be billed without any prior notice.
- We are required to declare the contents and an accurate monetary value on all international shipments. We will not misrepresent the nature of the contents or the declared value of an international shipment.